Workshops & Training
Workshops and training / teaching
How to pray through the 12 Phases of Development:
What is this course about?One of the exciting roles of a parent, especially the mother, is to operate as an intercessor for your loved ones (children, husband and even yourself). During this course the parent will learn how to walk through the various phases of development of your loved one with a God not bound by time. You will be walking with Him to and for on the timeline of those Father-God entrusted you with. The various developmental stages are discussed in such a way that the intercessor can easily identify what would be areas to address and pray through. The various physical milestones (including brain development), emotional development and spiritual characteristics involved during each stage, are discussed. On this prayer journey, you as the parent link with Creator God to realign the distorted messages of the past to His Truth; regarding who God is, who you and your loved ones truly are, who others are and what life is all about. You will be aligning your loved one’s history with His-Story, unlocking their identity.
Upcoming workshops and training sessions:
Life Skill Course – We (you and I) matter
You and I matter.
Objectives and outlines:
Course developer and lecturer: Dr Gerdi van den Berg
- Self-definition: What defines ME? The role of genetics, social and physical environment, parenting styles, personality, and life experience. Self-acceptance and respect as the basis for effective functioning, in the hospitality industry and elsewhere.
- Analysing and comparing where (or who) the student is now. (A) and where (or who) he/she wants to be (B). Various motivations to change and better (improve) oneself. What is change? The student will be required to either welcome or reject change. There are various motivations to initiate and process change.
- Identifying and dealing with (addressing/ confronting) the various possible limitations of reaching B.
Objectives for We matter, Life Skill Course: Refining relational and social intelligence through self-definition and self-regulation.
Duration of course: 5 days; 6 hours/day.
- The science of relationships – how we can maintain it and why we need it. The chemistry and neuroscience of relationships. The role and impact of the social environment. Social intelligence.
- Communication and boundaries. Various communication styles (verbal as well as non-verbal). Communicating: You matter. Filters and perception in information processing. The role of body language. The language of respect.
- How to move from (in)dependent to interdependent
- The science of influence and impact on other, the economy and the environment
Our upcoming Skill course dates:
DAY 1: RE-Align your will to the will of God with Gerdi van den Berg RE-CEIVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE! ✨Christmas Devotional